!!insidediv!!Terry Nation's survivors 1975 - 2023

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

22/1/2017 10:03 am  #1

Donald Trump - US President

Will he bring about the end of the world - as we know it?
Or will he improve the world - as we know it?

23/1/2017 11:01 pm  #2

Re: Donald Trump - US President

Bob 
Don't know if its good or bad but this time people really did vote for change.  I think politicians need to realize that are lot of people are unhappy. They don't go on marches start petitions or speak online. They just vote. 
Bob can I ask for your opinion of why the UK voted for Brexit?

24/1/2017 6:52 am  #3

I am fearful that a war is coming.  It's scary.

24/1/2017 11:30 am  #4

Teela wrote:

Bob 
Don't know if its good or bad but this time people really did vote for change.  I think politicians need to realize that are lot of people are unhappy. They don't go on marches start petitions or speak online. They just vote. 
Bob can I ask for your opinion of why the UK voted for Brexit?

I think many people saw the EU as corrupt & a waste of money - but at the end of the day - like Trump, the scales were fairly evenly balanced, -  between being fed up with corrupt mess in power - And on the other side, the fear of change & what that might bring.
The "Remoaners" are still clinging to the EU, court case result today - but eventually, as with your country Democracy will end up on top - for good or bad.
 I voted for Brexit myself, but it was for me a toss of a coin - the corrupt media, especially the BBC are not to be trusted. The BBC gets lots of "Research" cash from the EU - that of course will stop.
The BBC in 2017, is a very different animal, to the one that made Survivors.....believe me. 

Board footera