!!insidediv!!Terry Nation's survivors 1975 - 2023

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

08/8/2019 3:14 pm  #1

Prentis Hancock

Hi All
It's been a while since I last appeared on here, had a bad couple of years with work etc. 
However I recently went to CovCon Junior, which was my first convention for five years and I met Prentis Hancock
Prentis appeared in Ian McCulloch's episode "A Little Learning" as one of the two men selling contaminated rye to the school children. 
However he's also known for his role as Paul Morrow in Space 1999
I also met Michael Kilgarriff and Barry Noble who played the parts of Cybermen in 1960's episodes of Dr Who, and Richard Franklin who played one of the Unit officers. 

06/9/2019 8:53 am  #2

Re: Prentis Hancock

Did you take pictures with them?

26/9/2019 1:42 pm  #3

Re: Prentis Hancock

Did you get pictures?

Richard Clark wrote:

Hi All
It's been a while since I last appeared on here, had a bad couple of years with work etc. 
However I recently went to CovCon Junior, which was my first convention for five years and I met Prentis Hancock
Prentis appeared in Ian McCulloch's episode "A Little Learning" as one of the two men selling contaminated rye to the school children. 
However he's also known for his role as Paul Morrow in Space 1999
I also met Michael Kilgarriff and Barry Noble who played the parts of Cybermen in 1960's episodes of Dr Who, and Richard Franklin who played one of the Unit officers. 

Board footera