!!insidediv!!Terry Nation's survivors 1975 - 2023

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

22/11/2016 10:12 am  #1

Original survivors website

http://bobmeades-ivil.tripod.com/index.html

Please feel free to add other original 1975 survivors dedicated site to this thread.

13/2/2017 4:36 pm  #2

Re: Original survivors website

14/2/2017 10:39 am  #3

I've just found out that IMDB is closing their Message Boards.
Apparently they only want positive reviews of all the films and television programs! I on the other hand like to read both sides. I shall miss some of the comments that appear, which tell you what you really need to know prior to watching a film or TV program, plus some of the hilarious threads some people write. I won't miss the off the subject ones though!
Of course this will mean that my "Things You Learned" thread will disappear soon. 

14/2/2017 5:30 pm  #4

Richard Clark wrote:

I've just found out that IMDB is closing their Message Boards.
Apparently they only want positive reviews of all the films and television programs! I on the other hand like to read both sides. I shall miss some of the comments that appear, which tell you what you really need to know prior to watching a film or TV program, plus some of the hilarious threads some people write. I won't miss the off the subject ones though!
Of course this will mean that my "Things You Learned" thread will disappear soon. 

I expect some of the film makers don't like destructive criticism of their products & have taken legal action against the IMDB - difficult to moderate such a vast forum. 

Board footera