!!insidediv!!Terry Nation's survivors 1975 - 2023

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

22/11/2016 8:03 am  #1

Welcome to Boardhost!

Welcome to your new Boardhost forum!

We hope you enjoy our service.  If there's anything we can do to help, visit our Support Center at http://support.boardhost.com/

Be sure to visit the Administration Area link in the top bar to customize your new forum and get familiar with the powerful tools available to you.

Your friends @ Boardhost.com, Inc.

19/12/2016 4:20 pm  #2

Re: Welcome to Boardhost!

I am techno-challenged . I like this forum. Please keep posting this. Thank you Bob.
I became a Survivor fan when it was aired on PBS in New York City in 1991. They were showing great trailers about this upcoming show. I purchased a few video tapes to record it. I was hooked.

Last edited by Lorraine (19/12/2016 7:45 pm)

07/8/2017 11:05 pm  #3

Hi. I'm David, I've been a Survivors fan for about 10-15 years. I've got some location pictures if you'd like to see them. It's great to see a forum like this for the show....so much better than general social media.

08/8/2017 7:03 am  #4

By all means David - & welcome.

08/8/2017 12:54 pm  #5

Thanks Bob.

Just tried putting the pictures on, but apparently I need two posts before I can include links. I am hoping that this second post on here now means I can upload the image links.

10/10/2017 5:12 am  #6

thecraftyleek wrote:

Hi. I'm David, I've been a Survivors fan for about 10-15 years. I've got some location pictures if you'd like to see them. It's great to see a forum like this for the show....so much better than general social media.

Thank you for the photos. I hope to be able to visit one day.

Board footera